Saturday 21 March 2015

Family Heroquest: Reinforcements; the rest of the family

Having played a few games of Heroquest with my daughters, it was time to bring in a few other characters into the mix, namely Mum, Dad and little brother! 

The rest of the family ready to explore some dungeons. I've been on the steroids
 These wonderful miniatures are from the Hasslefree range, and they are just so easy to paint because of the clean crisp sculpting. My wife and son do own clothes similar to what the models are wearing (son wearing his jeans) but I can't say I own any cow-skin ankle chaps.

I was quite pleased with the addition of moss between the flagstones, usually I'm weeding those out


And here are all the family together, including the two sisters, ready to protect the little one (even though he's quite lethal with his flail) and bash some dungeon monster's heads, through a combination of sword, dagger, sorcery and sulking:



Many thanks for looking and I'll post up another family game of Heroquest at some point in the future!

ps if you haven't ever painted a Hasslefree mini, try one, they really are that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment