Monday 18 May 2015

Retinue Table: D4 Centaurs

The original aim of this blog was to help motivate me to complete a project which I've wanted to do for many years, namely create models to represent every option listed in the Lost and the Damned Retinue table.

I want to be able to create my own Chaos Champions as normal (rolling up attributes etc) and then converting a model to represent him; and then be able to immediately have his rolled up retinue join him in his warband.

Well this project has taken a bit of a backseat recently, although you can see what I have currently finished on the list to the right of this post. So it is with some joy that I can add to the completed to do list with the completion of a final centaur to add to the three that I had finished a while ago:




Here's the four of them together:



And here you can see how I was inspired by Tim Prow's Centaurs which were showcased in a White Dwarf of which I cannot recall the issue :





No comments:

Post a Comment